Monday, August 14, 2006

...just did it



I did it. After a few days of pretty serious consideration, I trimmed it ALL off. I just wanted to do something different. I wanted to just do something for me. Something crazy, but not really out of line… I shaved my head. Yes, I literally did. Within minutes the clippers did the trick and move over Vin Diesel. I don’t know why so much, but other than I had to. I was compelled to. No, not to impress anyone, not some personal statement to voice, I just had to. I can’t explain it. So I did, I love it. Might never have hair again. Risky, nah, there’s always a ball cap. It will always grow back

By the way, I just want everyone to know that with Jim Shovlin, Bobby Petras and myself, we'll be the first all shaven head broadcast team in Fort Wayne sports history. Funny thing is, wasn't planned.

1 comment:

Mayden' s Voyage said...

It's got to be cooler! :)

I like that you decided what you wanted to do, and then did it.
Good for you :) There are a few things in my life I should address in a similar way...
Now you've got me thinking! Uh-oh :)